Humility: The Freedom that Comes When Pride Goes
Part 1: Intro
Part 2: Our Father's Terms of Connection
Message includes the following:
- Conflict is not bad!
- "He just wants you to invite Him in"
- The connection between grace and humility
- What does pride look like?
- Quiet Time Breakthrough
- What's the Heart of the Father in Addressing Pride?
Part 3: Resurrection Sunday
The only terms you can come to God on are His terms - which is Him giving love to you. It’s so counter-intuitive. We think we’ve got to do something for God but He’s saying “let Me do for you.”
Part 4: A Personal Invitation
Part 5: Shepherding the Heart of Worship
PLEASE READ THE WRITTEN SUMMARY for the entire sermon. Due to a power surge / outage in the middle of the sermon, the first 2/3rds of the audio recording was lost. The written summary captures most of what was shared over the whole sermon, whereas the audio is only the final 1/3rd of the message.
In this written message, you'll read:
- A tesimony about teeth straigthening through prayer
- A testimony about being liberated by the gospel of grace
- "The Tesimony of ONE"
- Overcoming through the Word of our Testimony
- A prophetic backdrop to this series on humility
- "We have come to Mt. Zion"
- Shepherding the Heart of Worhsip