Testimonies and Exhortation
Testimony: Head Knowledge vs. Heart Knowledge
The Word Became Flesh and Dwelt Among Us
This message includes:
- "The answer is yes"
- The Key of Knowledge
- We are the fragrence of Christ
- Ministry is written on OUR hearts
- Enter in Yourself
- The word became flesh
- Labor of Agape
- Solving Ministry Hypocrisy, Insecurity, and Indebetedness
This message starts a new series and includes:
- The Key of Knowledge
- 2 Types of Knowledge - Scripturally
- New Covenant Relationship with God
- Revelation vs. Theology
- Softness of Heart
Increase & Influence
This message includes the following sections:
- Melancholy no More!
- How to not Engage in Melancholy with People who’ve Got it
- The Blessing of the Lord
- Opportunity Aversion
- Promotion is Simply a Change of Platform
- Humility EXPANDS
- Humility is the Pathway to Spiritual Authority
- Rejoice that your Names are Written in Heaven!
- Influence and Increase
- No Longer Hidden … but No Need to be Known
The Blessing of the Lord
Note: the message starts at about 37:20 into the recording. The first section is a special announcement about a new main service location starting in September and updated logo / branding for the church!
In this message, you will hear / read:
- Promotion Tests
- Breaking the condemnation-entitlement cycle
- Learn to not think beyond what is written
- The blessing of the Lord makes rich
God's Mechanism of Promotion
Shepherding the Heart of Worship
PLEASE READ THE WRITTEN SUMMARY for the entire sermon. Due to a power surge / outage in the middle of the sermon, the first 2/3rds of the audio recording was lost. The written summary captures most of what was shared over the whole sermon, whereas the audio is only the final 1/3rd of the message.
In this written message, you'll read:
- A tesimony about teeth straigthening through prayer
- A testimony about being liberated by the gospel of grace
- "The Tesimony of ONE"
- Overcoming through the Word of our Testimony
- A prophetic backdrop to this series on humility
- "We have come to Mt. Zion"
- Shepherding the Heart of Worhsip
A Personal Invitation
The only terms you can come to God on are His terms - which is Him giving love to you. It’s so counter-intuitive. We think we’ve got to do something for God but He’s saying “let Me do for you.”
Our Father's Terms of Connection
Message includes the following:
- Conflict is not bad!
- "He just wants you to invite Him in"
- The connection between grace and humility
- What does pride look like?
- Quiet Time Breakthrough
- What's the Heart of the Father in Addressing Pride?
Financial/Career Breakthrough, Freedom from Condemnation
The Flesh Profits Nothing
Jesus said "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.” (Jn. 6:63) Focusing on your performance, your strength, your might, your ability, what you’ve done, and your obedience - profits nothing! Setting your mind on your flesh will not produce righteousness before God because by works of the law NO flesh will be justified. (Rom. 3:20) Similarly, setting your mind on your obedience will not even produce true righteous living because it is actually through walking by the Spirit - setting your mind on His performance, His obedience, and what He has accomplished on our behalf - that we will not gratify the desires of the flesh. (Gal. 5:16) We cannot please God apart from faith (Heb. 11:6) and those who walk by the flesh cannot please God (Rom. 8:8). Said plainly, those who are in the flesh cannot walk in faith! Focusing on the flesh simply sabotages faith. Just as Jesus said "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.”